Shortlist learning and development workshop – 21 July 2022
Successful applications for the awards will have the opportunity to participate in a half-day workshop. Introducing them to our mentors and tackling some key challenges with industry experts.
Key themes include:
- Managing difficult conversations and behaviour from internal colleagues and external stakeholders
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Bridging the gap between various generations in the workforce and understanding the different values, attitudes, behaviours and communication styles
- Encouraging inclusive recruitment and equal opportunities
- Addressing the gender pay gap
This is an invite-only event for the final shortlist, so make sure to enter the awards to be in with a chance of attending.
Further information to be announced