CONFERENCE | CN & NCE Inspiring Women in Construction & Engineering - 6 October
Join us for our final conference that will showcase inspiring role models and demonstrate how organisations are striving to improve diversity and empower women in the sector.
*Registration is now open for our final FREE to attend conference on 6 October.
*Spaces are limited, please wait for us to confirm your registration before booking travel.
To find out more and register your interest in attending the conference, please fill out the below form:
Register for the conference
Examples of previous content we have covered:
- How organisations should evolve to help women's careers How men must rise to the gender challenge
- The importance of diversity of thought at board level
- How mentoring can encourage and support more women into leadership positions
- Enabling flexible working practices and changing business culture
- Managing stress and improving problem solving and responses to difficult situations
- The next steps for EDI change in construction
Examples of previous speakers include:
- Rachel Bell, national chair, Women in Property and head of business development, Stride Treglown
- Roni Savage, managing director, Jomas Associates (Engineering & Environmental)
- Emma Evans, co-chair, inspire network and project manager, Network Rail
- Rick Lee, chief people officer, Willmott Dixon
- Dave Price, managing director, Vector Equilibrium
- Sally Scott, head of talent and capability, Skanska
- Mark Lomas, head of equality, diversity & inclusion, HS2